Skills Focus and InnovateUs
Meeting Business Needs
The Skills Focus Programme is to help meet business needs by increasing the skills levels of the existing workforce to level 2 and above qualifications.
The Skills Focus Programme has been designed with the needs of the small to medium sized business in mind and as such offers a flexible training solution in terms of times, class size and also the location of delivery, which can take place within your workplace or at the college.
100% funded for eligible employers
Who can apply?
Employers and businesses with less than 250 employees based in Northern Ireland.
- Training designed to meet the needs of your business
- Flexible training delivery, either in your workplace or at the college
- Increased innovation and growth within your business
- The opportunity to acquire accredited qualifications and a more productive, skilled workforce.
For more information about Skills Focus, contact:
The InnovateUs programme, funded by DfE, stimulates business growth and creativity through improving and creating new products and processes. This is achieved through businesses collaboratively working with our experienced technical staff which equates to up to 60 hours free worth of support. Typical support provided through the programme is:
- CAD Design
- 3D Printing
- Passive House
- Sustainability/Resource Efficiency
- Specialised ICT Software
- New Product Development
- Data Analytics
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Experiences
- Cyber Security Essentials
- Online Booking Systems
- 3D and Photographic Virtual Tours
How it works
InnovateUs provides support in the following areas; Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing, Health & Life Sciences, Food, Drink & Tourism, ICT and Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technologies.
You could get Innovation Support fully funded support if you: • Have less than 50 employees
• Are based in Northern Ireland
• Are a private, for-profit company or Social Enterprise
For further information about these programmes, please contact: