As the new academic year approaches, South West College is excited to announce that the College Clearing process is still open, with limited spaces available across their Higher Education provision at campuses in Dungannon, Enniskillen, and Omagh.
College Clearing is designed to provide a second chance for students who may not have received their first-choice offers, those who have recently decided to pursue higher education, or whose circumstances may have changed.
Prospective students can explore the Colleges higher education courses and discover the perfect fit for their educational journey. Choose from courses in a variety of areas, including Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business, Construction Engineering, Surveying and management, Transport and supply, Media, Art and Design, Law and Finance, Science, Sport and Exercise, and much more.
At South West College, we understand that choosing the right course can be a challenging decision. We are committed to supporting all applicants in finding the best fit for their aspirations. Our friendly and expert team is available to guide you through the application process. Whether you have questions, need advice, or require assistance at any stage, our admissions team is just a call or email away. Contact our admissions team at Tel: 028 8225 0109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for personalised support.
We offer flexible ways to study higher education courses, with different study types, work combinations, and part-time options to suit busy lifestyles. Our courses can be taken on a full-time, part-time or Higher Level Apprenticeship basis, allowing you to fit study around existing commitments such as family, caring responsibilities, part-time work, or child care.
South West College offers options such as Foundation Degrees and full Honours Degree top-ups, accredited by Pearson, The Open University, Queens University Belfast, and Ulster University. This means you may not have to travel far to study a higher education qualification. We work in partnership with local universities, enabling you to study a full degree locally while being awarded the qualification by a university.
Did you know if you hold a QQI level 7, HND, or Foundation Degree in business, sport, engineering, construction, computing, media, or transport you could top-up to a full Honours Degree?
A top-up degree is the final year (Level 6) of an undergraduate degree course and allows you to top up your existing qualification to a full BA, BSc, or BEng degree.
Why Get Your Degree at SWC?
- Wide Range of Courses: SWC offers a diverse selection of programs and courses, catering to a variety of interests and career aspirations. Whether you're interested in sciences, arts, business, or technology, we have a program for you.
- Personalised Guidance: Our dedicated clearing team is here to assist you every step of the way. From helping you find the right course to guiding you through the application process, we're committed to making your transition to South West College as smooth as possible.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: We pride ourselves on our modern facilities, and a supportive learning environment that fosters growth, creativity, and success.
- Scholarship Opportunities: We understand that financing your education can be a concern. That's why we offer a range of scholarships and financial aid options to eligible students.
- By studying with us, you will benefit from cheaper tuition fees and smaller class sizes, allowing for greater learner interaction. As we are local, you can live at home, keep your part-time job, and save on rental accommodation.
- The support from tutors and our relaxed and friendly atmosphere are among the top reasons for learners studying here.
- 91% student satisfaction rate.
- Designed in partnership with local universities and employers.
- Delivered by tutors who have industry experience.
Whether you are a school leaver, a mature student, or returning to learning, there are many paths available in our higher education provision.
South West College, Student Services and Engagement Manager Sharon Pritchard, said: " College Clearing is an excellent opportunity for students to embark on their higher education journey with us. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or if we can support you in any way. We look forward to welcoming you to South West College and assisting you in embarking on your educational journey.”
Don't miss this chance to join South West College and kickstart your academic journey. Discover our Clearing courses and apply today; visit www.swc.ac.uk/clearing
How to Apply:
Visit our website at www.swc.ac.uk
Navigate to the "College Clearing" section.
Browse available courses and check eligibility criteria or see below.